Experience and exhibitions
-The OFF International Photography Festival in February 2010 in Luang Prang, Laos.
-Third prize of First Environmental Photo Competition in Vietnam, and group exhibition at the Vietnam Photographer’s Association in Hanoi, Vietnam July, 2010.
-Group photo exhibition on the importance of water resources in Laos titled “No Water – No Life” held in Vientiane October, 2010.
-Third prize of ASEAN-Korea Multimedia Competition 2010 in Photography category along with group exhibition in Seoul, South Korea.
– Group photo exhibition on the two river banks of Mekong in Nongkhai, Thailand in July 2011.
– Photo exhibition to raise fund for Flood Victims in Laos, August 2011 at the National Culture Hall, Vientiane, Laos.
– Exclusive photo exhibition at the Vientiane International School for World Peace Day September 2011.
– Photo exhibition about dance supported the Fang Mekong International Dance Festival at i:cat gallery in October 2011.
– Photojournalist project on Climate Change support by IPS along with photo exhibition in Siem Reap, Cambodia May 2012.
– Photo exhibition of Lao photojournalists Lao’s Today, May 2012 at the National School of Fine Arts.
– Solo exhibition “Laos: Through My Phone Camera” on 24/10/2012 at I:Cat Gallery in Vientiane, Laos.
– Duo exhibition with French Photographer Yves Bernard “Rice” on 17/12/2012 at the French Institute, Vientiane, Laos.
All images © Phoonsab Thevongsa